Wildland Gardens Farm Share
We are not offering a Farm Share at this time. Please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Joining my farm share is a good idea if you really like vegetables. It’s an adventure learning to cook something you’ve never tried before or coming up with novel ways to cook an all too familiar vegetable. Farm shares are wonderful for those who love experimenting with soup, salad, and saute. Wildland Gardens offers you a return to a traditional way of eating- you adapt to what you have instead of shopping for what you want.
I can give you:
- Just-picked foods with huge vitamin contents. Plus a helping of local bacteria (you know, like good bacteria).
- A connection to the season via your plate. There’s a peak moment for each veggie, some last a couple of weeks or months, others a couple of days.
- A beautiful experience. These plants are grown with love, you will see, smell and taste the difference.
- A taste for food grown in poly-cultures (the taste of vegetables can be impacted by the plants they grow near). Wildland Gardens is unlike other local organic farms. We use a no-till system that emphasizes a balanced ecosystem. The bounty of the gardens is wonderful, but it’s not our only goal.
- A sense that you are part of a changing agricultural landscape- we (the big we) are moving towards more intimate ways of producing food. Our climate is changing, so we must make changes to adapt. Growing your own food, and eating from smaller farms will be part of this change.
- Recipes and inspiration for foods you might not have eaten. Bring on the baby buckwheat greens!
I will continue to offer free home or office delivery in Conway. Delivery is between 7-9 am on Thursday mornings.
Full Farm Share (3-6 people) $110 Monthly
Half Farm Share (1-2 people) $70 Monthly
Add a EGGS for $5 per dozen or $20 Monthly
Add FLOWERS for $8 per bouquet or $30 Monthly
*Our season runs from May through the end of October. I will be taking the first two weeks of August off to go to the beach (no farm share those weeks). Please let me know in advance when you will be away.
You can pay monthly using cash or check.
Garden Vegetables: Chard, kale, buckwheat greens, peas, beets, radish, spring leaf broccoli, baby potatoes
Salad Greens: Lettuce, arugula, tatsoi, baby kale, pea shoots
Herbs: Cilantro, dill, oregano, thyme, savory & sweet mint, green onions, parsley, sage, lovage, lemon balm
Garden Vegetables: Chard, green beans, peas, garlic, onions, chard, beets, baby summer squash, potatoes
Salad Greens: Lettuce, green onions
Herbs: Edible flowers, cilantro, dill, rosemary, oregano, thyme, sweet & savory mint, parsley, sage, lovage, lemon balm, basil
Garden Vegetables: Summer squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, green beans, shell beans, edamame, collards, southern green beans, eggplant
Herbs: Edible flowers, dill, rosemary, sage, oregano, tarragon, basil, lemon verbena, fennel, hibiscus
Garden Vegetables: Summer squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, spicy peppers, southern green beans, noodle beans, melon, watermelon, edamame, sunflower seeds, okra, winter squash
Herbs: Basil, rosemary, oregano, tarragon, lemon balm, lemon verbena, fennel, hibiscus
Garden Vegetables: Tomatoes, cucumbers, bell and spicy peppers, edamame, green beans, shell beans, lima beans, melon, watermelon, okra, winter squash
Salad Greens: Arugula, baby kale
Herbs: Cilantro, rosemary, oregano, tarragon, mint, basil, sage, sweet & savory mint, lemon balm, lemon verbena, hibiscus
Garden Vegetables: Winter squash, sweet potato, spicy peppers, shell beans, lima beans, kale, collards, sunchoke, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, peanuts
Salad Greens: Lettuce, kale, tatsoi
Herbs: Cilantro, thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, sage, sweet & savory mint
Bees wax balm
Once you submit the form (link above) I will send you an email confirming your 2016 share.